Friday, July 24, 2009

Love is so hard to describe..
It's realli weird that no matter wad shit happened,
u still find urself knowing hw much he meant to u,
and hw much u loved him.

I believe one day i will see rainbow after rain,
and see ourself smiling at each other again.
Mayb nt anytime soon, but one day..

yea, probably bad day for both me and him.
*sigh~~~ hai hai
But probably i have always been draggy in wad i wanna say.
I jux hope one day we'll smile again seeing that we have
gone thru so much things together and still sticking together.
walking hand in hand.

It's not easy for a guy to be able to understand me.
I can become very unreasonable and selfish when i start to think
he might be cheating on me and stuffs. "Sorry" jux doesnt change
wad happened that day. And i didnt even give him time to explain
and cut him off. Trust was smth i lack of, but im learning to trust,
probably too late but i'll still give my best shot.
I see him as my boyfriend criteria, i love him and he loves me back.
Those " qi hua" in the conver, left us with burning wounds in the heart.



Jux realise that the wrd " sorry " is a very sad wrd that doesnt put
sadness to an ending.
Probably someday someone might come up with a better word with a mre sincere
meaning.

Very very sian.
Things jux wont be the same anymre. Probably, mayb, if,,,,

If we hold on,
we'll see that rainbow together.
But that is when u still wanna hold my hand and
nt getting tired of me.

-nazuki-

No comments: