Thursday, July 16, 2009

Action speaks louder than wrds

For me i realli believe that action speaks louder than wrk.
My in charge was very angry with me some days ago when i failed to
open shop on time, and i didnt inform her earlier on. And i felt like
lost her trust in me.

So i followed accoridng that i sign in 15mins earlier tt day, and tdy she talked to me.
And i felt like she was like my ex in charge who taught me a lot. Probably she felt me trying hard to make it up to her, and she explained herself for her being so strict. Anyway action speaks louder than wrds!!! cos for once i felt like she understand that i am sincere =)and probably she understand hw much i need this jov for a living.

Hmmmmm, anyway yr by yr, i felt time passing by faster or is it when u hit 20
u felt like time passed even faster? Well i realli have no idea. Im like 21 in 6 mths time, and i realli realli hope i could move on to another stage in life.
And if u dun know wad i am talking abt i am talkin abt getting married, having a stable income and utimately a home- a place to feel safe to live in. But too soon to talk abt anything cos our r/s is like nearly 2 mths old. LOL but i am like thinking SOOOOO far!!!! *laughs


And yea tomorrow is my off day!!!
yays but like gt nth to do~~~ !!! *sigh
sg is a fcuking damn boring place!!
probably time to wrk hard and go taiwan wif my babe again!!!!
like hw we went there last yr!

Tdy was jux another wrkin day, and yea i meet my bf like for 15min or so and
i left for hm wasnt feelin very well either and he wanted to acc his friends.
But yea gd to be @ hm!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ate maggi mee!! the curry noodles damn nice!!

My wishlist
- new bag
- wrk harder for higher position
- plan financially for my future
- travel to japan
- new pair of slippers
- new pair of contact lens
- new hopes!!!

LMAO
im for sure a damn greedy girl!!!!!

-nazuki-

No comments: