Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Different

Difference can be beautiful like hw ur partner is different
from u, and hw he made u smile even thou there's a difference btn both of u.
If u realli treaure it and wanna make it wrk, u will wrk it out eventually.

I aint a perfect girl and i make a lot of mistakes in love, in life, in wrk.
I used to nt learn frm my mistake.
If ever i quarrel wif in a r/s in the past i probably said those "qi hua" and the conversation
would end up with him hanging up on me, and me crying very hard and depressed.
I dunnoe if talkin would help, but im trying it nw. I try my best to put anger and ego aside by askin wad happened and even dun mind to apologise first. I jux hoped my msg could be conveyed to that some1 really impt to me. And probably i admit im bd at sensitivity towards my partner, mayb he has a hard time gg thru everything and he is nt saying anything. But for now, i will ask till i get to know wad exactly he feels and understand him inside out. I wouldnt blame him if he hurts me, cos i've hurt him as much. I have move out frm depression and im nt gonna fall in deep again =) So i wanna feel like changing the way things wrk it abt having mre conversations. I am very forgetful of wad i've said or things that are said to me. Probably making it hard for my bf to understand me. But im sure if he loves me as much as i do, he will find his way to bring me to another stage in life. I hope his heart finds me soon.
I realli fell in love with him, i hope he will nv give up on me like he said.

Love is...
feeling hurt
feeling happy
feeling selfish
feeling loved
feeling confused
feeling happiness

Love is like hw i loved him and him loving me.

No comments: