Tuesday, July 28, 2009

It will be over soon

Let time heals everything.
Bits and pieces of things seemed to be coming into
the r/s.
I know my emotions made him feel sad & affected, but i cant
help it to feel sad for my friend tt was hurt. I understand tt it's a 2person
thing and situation right nw is tt my bf's friend wont wanna see me and it's vice versa, but these made meetups for me and my bf in future harder and tt makes me sad.
I know my bf made a pt to make it up to me n made a pt to meet me tmr, but im jux afraid tt halfway thru if i dunnoe where to go, probably he will join his friends again. I understand my bf enjoys playing dota n hangin out wif his friends, so i think i cant be selfish and stop wad he enjoys doing. Jux hopes that the unnecessary weirdness will be gone soon...

I've been thinkin abt my future, worried abt my future.
Wad should i continue to wrk as? should i go take a diploma in makeup?
Will i be able to support a house with my own financial status?
Does he know that i need him to wrk hard wif me? Am i selfish to be asking for wad ive ask? **********

But for now i guess, jux take a step at the time, cos god has already planned our lives. Do whatever u feel like for tt moment for nw, cos u know that at tt moment tt's wad u felt like doing.

-nazuki-

No comments: